Tuesday 17 July 2007

Nothing special, besides the special effects

Spiderman 3 (2007) - dir. Sam Raimi - 3 stars

Not too much to say here, but there aren't too many expectations either. Let's face it. We're simply expecting a good ride with the third installment of Spiderman, and in my opinion, it delivers this perfect Hollywood ride. It has good special effects, very funny scenes, not one but two super evil characters and a mighty boss fight that reunites some old friends. If you liked the first two (both by Raimi as well), you will definitely like the third one.

Btw, the more I thought about a title for this film's review, the more I was convinced that I had it right all along. As my Serbian friends typically say about their weekends, this film was 'nooooothing special.'

No comments:

Post a Comment