Friday 13 July 2007

It's time for a new short film


I was watching the short film that my friend and I made almost two years ago (the Facade - May 2005) as my senior year cinema project, when a great idea for a film struck me! I immediately wrote my ideas in my new Moleskin notebook (gotta have one!) and as a consequence of getting too excited couldn't even sleep.

I've been waiting to make a new film for the longest time now. It has been one of those itches that I mean to scratch but never get to because of work. This time, the idea hit me so naturally that I have the whole film rolling inside my head already. I've started writing the preliminary script, and then with the help of a friend, I want to finish the storyboard stage by mid-September. I'll try and shoot the film in as few days as possible since I have to rent the equipment this time. We're not in college anymore! No free digital cameras, lighting, editing machines... ahh, I miss it already.

If anyone's interested in helping in any way or collaborating, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment