Monday 28 January 2008

Havada Bulut Yok - First Recording

I finally got around to encoding my performance at the 2005 Colors of Rhythm concert at Oberlin College. It has a lot of value for me as it was my first time singing a traditional Turkish turku ever, and it consequently led to my interest in flamenco. Many thanks to Savas, who is playing the guitar, BOzlem, who pulled the Turks of Oberlin together for this performance, Asli, BOzlem, KOzlem and Sercil for the choreography. I encoded two versions of the performance, one with only the song and another one with both the song and the dance sequence.

Turku Only


And here's the link for the version with both the song and the dance sequence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkW-hneHXM

Enjoy! There will be more to come! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment