Saturday 12 March 2011

"Miniature Adventure" - a Photomotion Roadtrip

I finally decided to challenge myself with a Vimeo Weekend Project now that I have my DSLR. My first attempt can be seen at this link.  The rules were simple: to create a video of any length using Vanchy's "Catching The Simple But Happy Days (Electronica road song)" on SoundCloud.

After four hours of taking photos of millimetric movements, I had my first submission. Video consists of ~1,500 stills. Shot entirely on Nikon D7000 with Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4 G and Nikon 18-105mm VR lenses. Edited and color graded in Final Cut Pro.

A groovy mascot goes on a road trip his own size.  Check it out on Vimeo!  Link here.  Looking forward to feedback in general as I'm still learning my DSLR and the new methods with which I can create video.  Constructive criticism welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment